To successfully measure the effect of the changes made at this site or organization, the people who interact with the site should be evaluated. This section is where you will specify the ways you have tracked the impact of your PSE work at an individual level.
- From the PEARS homepage, hover the cursor over the Track menu and click on PSE Site Activities:
- The PSE list displays. Click on the PSE which requires a completed or updated Individual Effectiveness section:
- The PSE general overview form displays. Click on the Individual Effectiveness link:
- The Individual Effectiveness page appears. Indicate whether individual-level effectiveness is being evaluated at this site.
- If “No” is selected in step 4, click Save and Continue to move on to the next section, or click Save to go back to the overview page for the PSE.
If “Yes” is selected, the Individual-Level Assessment Tools section appears. Click Add Assessment Tool:
- The Individual-Level Assessment Tools window displays. Place your cursor in the field labeled Type, and select the type of assessment being added.
- If “Survey” was selected in Step 6, place your cursor in the field labeled as Assessment tool and select which survey was used for the assessment:
- Next, select a day from the Approximate date of assessment field:
- Optionally, add a description of the assessment in the field labeled Description of Results:
- Click Save:
- The list of added assessments is displayed. Additional assessments can be added to the list by repeating the above steps. If an item on the list needs to be edited, click the button. To remove an item, click
- In the Primary Indicator section, click on the Indicator field and select a primary indicator:
- The next field is Outcome Measures. Place your cursor in the field and a list of choices will display. Multiple outcomes measures may be selected.
Select the outcome measures that your PSE falls under. More than one may be selected. Should a choice need to be removed, click on the icon on the label:
- Optionally, additional secondary indicators and outcomes can be added. To do so, click on the Indicator field in the Secondary Indicator section and select an option. Then add the corresponding Outcomes Measures:
- Click to add another secondary indicator. Repeat the process above for as many secondary indicators as needed. To remove an indicator row, click .
- Click Save and Continue to move on to the next section, or Save to go back to the overview page for the PSE:
✓ TIP: By default, your PSE Site Activity list shows records that you have created in the current reporting year. Click the Filter button to filter for other records.
✓ TIP: The red asterisk * next to the heading of a field indicates that the field is required. You will not be able to save the record until you have added input into that field.