Dashboards may be shared with other PEARS users or external stakeholders.
- Select a dashboard to share, and filter the dashboards to show the desired data set. For more information on accessing and filtering dashboards, follow the steps listed in this article: Impact Dashboards.
- Click the Share button.
The Share Dashboard window appears.
- Enter a name for the dashboard being shared, describing the data displayed.
- By default, the shared dashboard will display real time data. Any data recorded in PEARS after the share is created will be included in the dashboard.
Optionally, check Share as a snapshot to display data based on a point in time. The shared dashboard will only display the data recorded in PEARS the moment the share was created.
- Be default, the shared dashboard is only accessible to staff with PEARS accounts.
Optionally, check Make publicly accessible to share the dashboard with anyone that access the link (even if they do not have a PEARS account).
- Click Share Dashboard to create a link for others to access dashboard data.
Click Close to close without creating a share.
- A success message appears, confirming the dashboard share has been created.
Click OK to continue working with the current dashboard panels.
Alternatively, click View share to see your dashboard as it will be shared. The share lists filters applied, displays all charts, and includes a qr code to optionally use for additional sharing.
- The sharing link is listed on the dashboards menu. To return to the menu, click Impact Dashboards in the breadcrumbs.
The dashboard options and shares display.
- Details for each share are listed.
Copy and paste the link to distribute the shared dashboard to others. The share details indicate if individuals without PEARS accounts can access the share.
- To view the shared dashboard, click the name listed. To remove a share, click Delete.
NOTE: Each share will expire after 6 months. When the share expires, the specific dashboard can no longer be accessed. If you would like to save dashboard data from a point in time for longer than the 6 month widow given, you can save the dashboard as a PDF. To do so, right click on the dashboard, click Print, and select Print to PDF.
GLOSSARY: Breadcrumbs are a trail of links visible at the top of the page. These links show the path of webpages that got you to the current page. Breadcrumbs keep track of your location within PEARS and help easily navigate to previous pages.
✓ TIP: If you plan to delete a share, you may want to notify others accessing the share that it will be deleted.
! CAUTION: Before deleting a share, please make sure you would like to end access to the data displayed. Dashboard shares cannot be re-created, especially if you are sharing data from a point in time.