Once a record has been created and saved in PEARS, the record details can be printed. All modules under the Plan and Track menus include a print button to print record details. Programming Managers can also use the print button to print site details through the Manage Sites page. To print the details of a PEARS record that includes the print button, see the article: Print a Record. To print an item from PEARS that does not include a print button (such as a report or a page you are editing), follow the steps below.
- Go to the item you would like to print.
For example, to print the Duplicate Contacts report, hover the cursor over the Analyze menu and click Duplicate Contacts:
- The Duplicate Contacts report displays. Make sure this is the page you would like to print.
- Next, open the Print window. This process may be slightly different, depending on the browser used (Chrome, Firefox, Edge, etc.)
In any browser:
Use the keyboard shortcut Ctrl + p
Right-click anywhere on the page and select Print.
- The Print window appears:
In the Destination field, select Save as PDF.
- Click Save. The item is now saved as a PDF.
- To print the item, open the PDF and print.
NOTE: The Print window will look different, depending on the browser you are using (Firefox, Edge, etc.) The window pictured here is from Google Chrome.