Once a record has been created and saved in PEARS, the record details can be printed. All modules under the Plan and Track menus include a print button to print record details. Programming Managers can also use the print button to print site details through the Manage Sites page. Follow the steps below to print the record details. To print an item from PEARS that does not include a print button (such as a report or a page you are editing), see the article: Save or Print a Record as a PDF.
- Go to the record you would like to print.
For example, to print a Program Activity, hover the cursor over the Track menu and click Program Activities:
- The Program Activities list displays. Select a Program Activity to print.
- The Program Activity details display. Click the Print button.
- The Print window appears. If needed, change printer settings such as: the destination printer, the number of copies, two-sided printing, color printing, etc. When all settings are correct, click Print.
- The record details will print to the specified printer.
✓ TIP: When creating a survey, you may upload a document (such as a Word or PDF file) as the Print version. This allows users to print a copy of the survey from PEARS with your own formatting applied (such as including your organization's logo instead of the PEARS logo.) For more information on including a print version for your survey, see: Create a Survey.
✓ TIP: To print an item in PEARS that does not include the print button, see: Save or Print a Record as a PDF.
NOTE: The Print window will look different, depending on the browser you are using (Firefox, Edge, etc.) The window pictured here is from Google Chrome.