Users with permission to access the file importer may upload WebNEERS data to PEARS. Uploading WebNEERS data creates survey responses and demographic data in PEARS. To upload WebNEERS data, complete four steps: encode the data in WebNEERS, export the data from WebNEERS, create an import in PEARS, and upload WebNEERS files to PEARS.
Follow the instructions below to complete the final step of this process (upload WebNEERS data files to PEARS).
- From the PEARS homepage, hover the cursor over the gear icon and click Importers:
- The imports list displays. Select an import that needs data added.
- The import page displays. Click Upload Files.
- The Upload WebNEERS Data page displays. Upload WebNEERS exports in the listed sections.
- For each section, click Choose File and select the corresponding file exported from WebNEERS.
Once a file is uploaded, the file name is listed:
- Once all files have been selected, click Upload.
- Data from the selected files is uploaded to PEARS. Uploaded data is listed on the import page.
✓ TIP: Organization Administrators can contact the PEARS Support Team for more information about the WebNEERS importer. For more details, please see the article Manage Organization Settings.
✓ TIP: If your organization uses the importer, access is granted through a permission given to your user account.
✓ TIP: If you have not done so already, unzip the WebNEERS Export Zip file that begins with “ExportFolderXXXXXXX.zip” You can then select csv files to upload.