This item is located in the Impact Dashboards Report, in both the Extension and SNAP-Ed Highlights.
This report item includes data from:
PEARS Applied Filters
The following filters are applied by PEARS behind the scenes:
- Test Data: Any data entered by a user marked as a Test User (usually PEARS team members) will not be included for normal users.
- Viewable by User: Only data that the logged in user (or creator of the dashboard share) can see will be displayed.
- Program Areas: For the SNAP-Ed Highlights dashboard, data is filtered to only include SNAP-Ed records initially.
User Available Filters
The following filter criteria can be applied by users:
- Reporting Periods
- Program Areas (Only for Organizations that use Program Area field)
- Sites are an optional field for coalition members. Coalitions that have no sites attached to any coalition members will not be included.
- Action Plans (only for Extension Highlights)
- This filter is applied to the setting attached to the site of the partner or coalition member. Sites without a setting specified will be excluded.
The data points are calculated as follows for all data that fit the criteria above.
- Partnerships are grouped together by jurisdiction levels (Local, State, Territorial / Commonwealth, Tribal, Not Specified) and counted.
- The counts for each jurisdiction level are displayed in proportionally sized circles (the larger the number, the larger the circle).
- The count for each module/jurisdiction combination will be displayed when hovering the mouse over a specific circle.