The PEARS Directory lists staff within your organization that have administrative roles in PEARS. The Directory briefly describes each role and lists staff assigned to each role. Organization Administrators can add or remove staff from directory roles.
- From the PEARS homepage, hover the cursor over the question mark icon and click Directory:
- The PEARS Directory appears. For each administrative role, a description is provided. Staff members with each role are listed.
- Scroll down to find a Directory role to add staff to or remove staff from.
- To add a new staff member to a role, click the Add button next to the role title.
- The Add to Role window appears. Start typing the staff member’s name in the search field. Select the staff member’s name from the drop-down list, and click Save.
The staff member is now listed under the specified role and has all administrative permissions granted to that role.
- To remove a staff member from a role, click the x next to their name.
- A confirmation message appears. Click Remove.
The staff member is no longer listed under the specified role and no longer has the administrative permissions granted to that role.
Note: Names shown above are examples and do not represent real individuals.
✓ TIP: Under each role, staff are listed in alphabetical order by last name.
✓ TIP: If you are an Organization Administrator, you can add yourself to a Directory role. However, you cannot remove yourself from a Directory role. If you need to be removed from a Directory role, please contact another Organization Administrator within your organization.