- From the PEARS homepage, hover the cursor over the Track menu and click Community Relationships (CRM):
- The CRM Contacts list displays. Click on the contact that needs to be edited:
The Contact information slide-out displays:
- Click the Edit link:
- The editable fields display in the contact slide-out. Make changes to the contact information as needed:
- When all the necessary changes have been made click the Save button at the bottom of the slide-out:
- To close the contact slide-out, click the X at the top of the page.
✓ TIP: The CRM module is available for organizations that use PEARS to report Cooperative Extension data.
✓ TIP: The asterisk (*) next to the heading of a field indicates that the field is required. You will not be able to save the until you have added input into that field.
✓ TIP: Using categories is optional for each organization. Please contact your Organization Administrator with any questions about using CRM categories. Organization Administrators are listed in the PEARS Directory: https://pears.oeie.org/accounts/directory/