- From the PEARS homepage, hover the cursor over the Track menu and click Community Relationships (CRM):
- The CRM Contacts list displays. Click Add:
The Add New Contact slide-out menu displays:
- Beginning with the Name field, enter details about the contact in the pertinent fields listed.
- Make sure to select a Unit for the contact from the drop-down list.
- Placing the cursor in the last field, Categories, will present a list of tags used to categorize contacts. Select all the tags that pertain to the contact being created.
- When all the contact information has been entered, click Save:
- The CRM Contacts List displays. The contact is now present in the list of contacts:Click on the person’s name to view contact details or add notes.
For more information about adding notes, see: Add an Interaction to a CRM Contact.
✓ TIP: The CRM module is available for organizations that use PEARS to report Cooperative Extension data.
✓ TIP: The asterisk (*) next to the heading of a field indicates that the field is required. You will not be able to save the until you have added input into that field.
✓ TIP: Using categories is optional for each organization. There may not be any categories listed for your organization. Please contact your Organization Administrator with any questions about using CRM categories. Organization Administrators are listed in the PEARS Directory: https://pears.oeie.org/accounts/directory/
✓ TIP: Organization Administrators can edit the list of categories via the Manage Lists admin page. For more information about managing lists, see the following article: Manage Lists.