To maximize the effectiveness of your PSE work, it is important that organizational policy changes and environmental supports be made in conjunction with the PSE site activities. This helps ensure that the changes you make at the site are going to be sustainable over time. The “Strategy” section is where you will record all the ways that SNAP-Ed funds or people have contributed to PSE efforts at this site or organization.
- From the PEARS homepage, hover the cursor over the Track menu and click on PSE Site Activities:
- The PSE list displays. Click on the PSE which requires a completed or updated Strategy section:
- The PSE general overview form displays. Click on the Strategy link:
- The Strategy section appears. Begin by choosing the activities implemented to support this PSE:
- Next, decide what level of involvement SNAP-Ed funds or people had in each of the following activities:
- If the options for funding and support provided in step 5 do not cover all the ways PSE efforts were assisted, use the text box underneath to elaborate on the aid you received:
- If youth (anyone under the age of 18) contributed to these PSE changes, report it under Involvement:
- Click Save and Continue to move on to he next section, or click Save to go back to the overview page for the PSE:
✓ TIP: By default, your Program Activity list shows records that you have created in the current reporting year. Click the Filter button to filter for other records.
✓ TIP: The red asterisk * next to the heading of a field indicates that the field is required. You will not be able to save the record until you have added input into that field.
✓ TIP: Be sure to include the number of youth involved if they were part of your PSE efforts.