- From the PEARS homepage, hover the cursor over the Plan menu and click Performance Review Plans:
- The Performance Review Plan list displays. Select a plan to edit.
- The Performance Review Plan details display. Click Supporting Data.
The Update Supporting Data page displays.
- Indicate if staff should be required to include PEARS records in performance reviews.
- If Yes is selected, click Select Modules to choose which data is requested.
The Add Required Module window appears.
- From the drop-down list, select a type of data to request.
Only one type of module may be selected.
- Next, select a year from which data is requested.
Data may be requested from the previous, same, or next year.
- Click Save to save the module and year selection.
- As needed, click Select Modules to request data from another module (or another year).
- Required modules and the corresponding years are listed.
Click the pencil icon to edit details or the x to remove a module.
- Click Save and Continue to save the page and move to the next section or click Save to save progress and view the plan details.
✓ TIP: By default, your Performance Review Plan list shows plans created in the current reporting year. Click the Filter button to filter for other records.
✓ TIP: You can no longer edit the review plan after the Start Date has passed.
✓ TIP: The red asterisk * next to the heading of a field indicates that the field is required. You will not be able to save the record until you have added input into that field.
NOTE: If supporting data is required, staff can easily complete this section within their performance review. Staff will be prompted to select from a drop-down list of data they have entered into PEARS. If no data has been entered for a required module (for example: Action Plans), staff must record this type of data in PEARS before submitting their review.