This item is located in the Impact Dashboards Report, SNAP-Ed Highlights.
This report item includes data from:
- Program Activities
PEARS Applied Filters
The following filters are applied by PEARS behind the scenes:
- Test Data: Any data entered by a user marked as a Test User (usually PEARS team members) will not be included for normal users.
- Viewable by User: Only data that the logged in user (or creator of the dashboard share) can see will be displayed.
- Program Areas: For the SNAP-Ed Highlights dashboard, data is filtered to only include SNAP-Ed records initially.
User Available Filters
The following filter criteria can be applied by users:
- Reporting Period Year
- Program Areas (Only for Organizations that use Program Area field)
- Created By
- Contributed by Collaborator
- Primary Curriculum (only for SNAP-Ed Highlights)
- Action Plans (only for Extension Highlights)
- Setting (only for Extension Highlights)
- Interventions (only for SNAP-Ed Highlights)
- Completion Status
The data points are calculated as follows for all data that fits the criteria above.
The program activities are counted according to their unique sites and displayed in a bar chart.