- From the PEARS homepage, hover the cursor over the Track menu and click on Action Plan Outcomes:
- The Action Plan Outcomes list displays. Select an Action Plan Outcome to edit.
- The Action Plan Outcome details display. Click Situation Updates:
The Situation Updates page displays.
- If applicable, list any updates or changes to the Needs Assessment reported in the Action Plan.
- Next, list any updates or changes to the Situation Statement reported in the Action Plan.
- Additionally, note any updates or changes to the Public Value reported in the Action Plan.
- Click Save and continue to save the page and move to the next section, or click Save to save the current changes and view the record details.
✓ TIP: By default, your Action Plan Outcomes list shows records that you have created in the current reporting year. Filter to view additional data.
✓ TIP: Data reported in the corresponding Action Plan is displayed above each field.
✓ TIP: Data reported on the Situation Updates page in Action Plan Outcomes will not alter the information reported in the corresponding Action Plan. The original information reported in the Action Plan will remain intact when updates are reported in the Action Plan Outcome.