- From the PEARS homepage, hover the cursor over the Track menu and click on Action Plan Outcomes:
- The Action Plan Outcomes list displays. Select an Action Plan Outcome to edit.
- The Action Plan Outcome details display. Click Outcome Evidence:
The Outcome Evidence page displays.
- On the first tab, add Short Term evidence:
- Next, click on the Medium Term tab and add medium term evidence:
- Additionally, note any Long Term evidence on the final tab:
- Click Save and continue to save the page and move to the next section, or click Save to save the current changes and view the record details.
✓ TIP: By default, your Action Plan Outcomes list shows records that you have created in the current reporting year. Filter to view additional data.
✓ TIP: Outcomes and indicators listed in the corresponding Action Plan are displayed above the Evidence for Indicators field.
Note: If Quantitative Indicators have been added to your action plans, you will see space for numerical input in the Evidence for Indicators field.