- From the PEARS homepage, hover over the Track menu and click on Action Plan Outcomes:
- The Action Plan Outcomes list displays. Select the action plan outcome that needs to be deleted.
- The action plan outcome overview page displays. Click the Delete button.
- The Delete Action Plan Outcome confirmation page displays, providing an overview of the action plan outcome that is about to be deleted. Review the displayed information, and click Yes if the record should be deleted.
- A notification indicates the action plan outcome has been deleted. The action plan outcome no longer appears in the list.
✓ TIP: You may only delete action plan outcomes you have created in the current reporting period, unless you are a Data Manager. Data Managers can delete any record from any reporting period.
✓ TIP: You cannot delete action plan outcomes that have been marked as complete. To delete a completed record, first mark the record as incomplete. The delete button will then be clickable.
! CAUTION: Before deleting, make sure you have selected the correct record. After the record is deleted, it may not be recoverable.