Instead of creating a new Performance Review Plan every year, you can copy an existing plan and change the details as needed. This can make the planning process more efficient.
- From the PEARS homepage, hover the cursor over the Plan menu and click Performance Review Plans:
- The Performance Review Plans list displays. Select a Performance Review Plan to copy.
- The Performance Review Plan details display. Click Copy.
- The Copy page displays. If needed, change the plan details.
By default, the plan will copy to the current reporting year. To copy the plan to the next reporting year, select the correct year from the drop-down list.
- Review the plan data, and click the Copy button.
- The details of the Performance Review Plan copy display, and an alert message confirms the copy was successful.
- Review the copy details to make sure all copied data is applicable to the new plan. Click the Edit button to make changes, if needed.
✓ TIP: By default, your Performance Review Plans list shows plans from the current reporting year. Click the Filter button to filter for other plans (for example, if you would like to copy a Performance Review Plan from the previous reporting year).
✓ TIP: By default, the Performance Review Plan list displays plans from the current reporting year. If you copied a plan to the next reporting year, change the "Reporting Year" filter to view the copy.
NOTE: You can also edit the details at any time before the start date of the plan.