This item is located in the Impact Dashboards Report, only in the SNAP-Ed Highlights.
This report item includes data from:
- PSE Site Activities
PEARS Applied Filters
The following filters are applied by PEARS behind the scenes:
- Test Data: Any data entered by a user marked as a Test User (usually PEARS team members) will not be included for normal users.
- Viewable by User: Only data that the logged in user (or creator of the dashboard share) can see will be displayed.
- Program Areas: For the SNAP-Ed Highlights dashboard, data is filtered to only include SNAP-Ed records initially.
User Available Filters
The following filter criteria can be applied by users:
- Reporting Periods
- Program Areas (Only for Organizations that use Program Area field)
- Interventions (only for SNAP-Ed Highlights)
The data points are calculated as follows for all data that fit the criteria above.
For each stage of implementation, all PSE Site Activities fitting the filter criteria are counted for each stage attached, in the following order:
- No planning stage specified
- Site(s) contacted and agreed to participate
- Planning and preparation for implementation (i.e., assessment, training, etc.)
- Started implementation of changes
- Continued to implement changes
- Worked to maintain changes
- Conducted follow-up assessments, evaluation, and/or monitoring
Each stage is then displayed as a slice of the pipeline from top to bottom, with the count of PSE Site Activities with that stage attached in parentheses.
- As with all panels of the Impact Dashboards, if a dashboard is shared as a snapshot, the panel will show data exactly as it was at the time the share was created, according to the filters applied.
- A single PSE Site Activity may be in more than one stage during a reporting year, and therefore would be counted once per stage.