- From the PEARS homepage, hover over the Track menu and click on Social Marketing Campaigns.
The Social Marketing Campaigns list displays.
- Select the Name of the campaign being evaluated.
The Social Marketing Campaign detail view displays.
- Click the Evaluations link within the progress pane.
The Social Marketing Campaign Evaluations page displays.
- From the drop-down menu, select whether or not evaluations are being conducted during the current reporting period.
- Click the link to Add an Evaluation.
The Evaluation popup displays.
- Select a Channel from the dropdown.
- Optionally, select a Market Segment from the dropdown.
- Select one or more Assessment Types from the dropdown.
- Select one or more Assessment Methods from the dropdown.
- Optionally, enter the Number Evaluated.
- Optionally, enter the Number Who Could Recall (Unaided).
- Optionally, enter the Number Who Could Recall (Aided).
- Click the Save button.
- If you have additional evaluations to add, click the Add Evaluation button and repeat steps 6-13.
- Once you have all the evaluations added, click the Save and Continue button.