- From the PEARS homepage, hover the cursor over the Track menu and click on Quarterly Efforts:
- The Quarterly Efforts list displays. Select a quarterly effort record to edit:
- The quarterly effort detail view displays. Click the Edit button:
- Edit the record details as needed.
For more information on Quarterly Effort fields, see the documentation article for the specific section: General Information, Custom Data, or Effort & Contacts.
- The number of contacts can be auto-calculated by clicking Auto Calculate Contacts:
- Click Save and continue to save the page and move to the next section, or click Save to save the current changes and view the record details.
✓ TIP: By default, your Quarterly Efforts list shows records that you have created in the current reporting year. Click the Filter button to filter for other records.
✓ TIP: The red asterisk * next to the heading of a field indicates that the field is required. You will not be able to save the record until you have added input into that field.