This item is located in the Impact Dashboards Report, in both the Extension and SNAP-Ed Highlights.
This report item includes data from:
- Program Activities
PEARS Applied Filters
The following filters are applied by PEARS behind the scenes:
- Test Data: Any data entered by a user marked as a Test User (usually PEARS team members) will not be included for normal users.
- Viewable by User: Only data that the logged in user (or creator of the dashboard share) can see will be displayed.
- Program Areas: For the SNAP-Ed Highlights dashboard, data is filtered to only include SNAP-Ed records initially.
User Available Filters
The following filter criteria can be applied by users:
- Reporting Periods
- Program Areas (Only for Organizations that use Program Area field)
- Action Plans (only for Extension Highlights)
- Interventions (only for SNAP-Ed Highlights)
The data points are calculated as follows for all data that fit the criteria above.
The demographics of each program activity that fit the filter criteria are summed up by the following categories, then displayed in a pie chart.
- American Indian
- Hawaiian/Pacific Islander
- Two or More Races – This field is only collected for Extension records, but is listed in the categories for both Extension Highlights and SNAP-Ed Highlights
- Prefer Not to Respond
An exact percentage and sum for each category is available when hovering over a section of the pie chart.
- As with all panels of the Impact Dashboards, if a dashboard is shared as a snapshot, the panel will show data exactly as it was at the time the share was created, according to the filters applied.
- In the Program Activities demographics section, participants can be listed as having more than one race, and may be counted in more than one category in this panel.