- From the PEARS homepage, hover the cursor over the Track menu and click Coalitions:
- The Coalitions list displays. Select a Coalition to delete.
- The Coalition details display. Click the Delete button.
- A confirmation message appears. If you would like to proceed, click Yes.
If the Coalition has been copied, a note explains that the copy will no longer be connected to the original record, after the original record is deleted.
- The Coalition no longer appears in the list, and an alert verifies that the Coalition has been deleted.
✓ TIP: By default, your Coalitions list shows records that you have created in the current reporting year. Click the Filter button to filter for other records.
NOTE: Only Data Managers can delete records from past reporting periods. See the PEARS Directory for a list of your organization's Data Managers.
! CAUTION: Before deleting, make sure you have selected the correct record.