This item is located in the Impact Dashboards Report, User Dashboard.
This report item includes intervention channels from Indirect Activities.
PEARS Applied Filters
The following filters are applied by PEARS behind the scenes:
- Test Data: Any data entered by a user marked as a Test User (usually PEARS team members) will not be included for normal users.
- Viewable by User: Only data that the logged in user (or creator of the dashboard share) can see will be displayed.
User Available Filters
The following filter criteria can be applied by users:
- Reporting Year
- Program Areas (Only for Organizations that use Program Area field)
- Created By
- Contributed by a Collaborator
- Completion Status
The data points are calculated and plotted against the different intervention channels.
- The bar chart shows the count of Intervention Channels.
- The line graph represents the count of Total Reach.