- From the PEARS homepage, hover the cursor over the Plan menu and click on Professional Development:The Professional Development Plan list displays.
- Click the My Proposed Events tab.
The list of created events is displayed.
- Click the title of the event to be deleted.
The proposed events details are displayed.
- Click the red Delete button.
The delete event confirmation page is displayed.
- Click the red Yes button to confirm deleting the proposed event.
A message displays confirming the deletion of the proposed event.
✓ TIP: A proposed event can be edited if mistakes were made. To edit your event instead, follow this link to an article on how to Edit an Event Proposal.
! CAUTION: Before you click Yes, be sure that the correct event has been selected. Deleted records cannot be recovered!