Use this method of copying if you would like to copy PSE records from the previous reporting year to the current reporting year. Alternatively, to copy data from a PSE record in the current reporting year to a new PSE record in the current reporting year, see this article: Copy a PSE Site Activity.
- From the PEARS homepage, hover the cursor over the Track menu and click on PSE Site Activities:
- The PSE list displays:
- Click on the Copy Multiple PSE Site Activities button:
- The Copy Multiple PSE list displays:
- Click on the check box next to every PSE that needs to be copied to the current reporting year:
- When all applicable PSE check boxes have been marked, click the Copy button at the bottom of the page:
- The PSE list displays. All PSE’s selected in step 5 have been copied:
✓ TIP: By default, your PSE Site Activities list shows records that you have created in the current reporting year. Filter to select PSE Site Activity records from previous reporting periods after you click the Copy Multiple PSE Site Activities button.
✓ TIP: By default, your PSE Site Activity list shows records created in the current reporting year. Click the Filter button to filter for PSE records from previous reporting years.
✓ TIP: The selected PSE's have been copied to the current reporting year. If you do not see the PSE records you have copied, you may need to click the Filter button and select a different reporting year or reporting period.