Use this method of copying if you would like to copy Partnership records from the previous reporting year to the current reporting year. Alternatively, to copy data from a Partnership record in the current reporting year to a new Partnership record in the current reporting year, see this article: Copy a Partnership.
- From the PEARS homepage, hover the cursor over the Track menu and click on Partnerships:
- The Partnerships list displays. Click the Copy Multiple Partnerships button:
- The Copy Multiple Partnerships list displays. By default, records from the current reporting period are shown. Click the filter button to select a previous reporting period.
Once the desired filters have been selected, click Apply to show Partnership records that fit the selected criteria.
- Click on the check box next to every Partnership that needs to be copied to the current reporting year:
- When all applicable Partnership check boxes have been marked, click the Copy button at the bottom of the page:
- The Partnerships list displays. An alert confirms that all Partnerships selected in step 4 have been copied, and the copied partnerships are shown in the list:
- Check the copies to make sure all copied data is applicable to the new Partnership records. If needed, edit the partnerships and save changes.
✓ TIP: By default, your Partnerships list shows records that you have created in the current reporting year. Filter to select Partnership records from previous reporting periods after you click the Copy Multiple Partnerships button.
✓ TIP: The selected Partnerships have been copied to the current reporting year. If you do not see the Partnership records you have copied, you may need to click the Filter button and select a different reporting year or reporting period.
✓ TIP: By default, “(Copied)” is added to the end of each copied Partnership name. Edit each record to change its name, as needed. To edit a record, select its name, then click the Edit button.
NOTE: Data from the General Information and Evaluation sections is copied to the new Partnerships. Meetings & Events are not copied, as the details reported are likely to change from year to year.