Use this method of copying if you would like to copy Coalition records from the previous reporting year to the current reporting year.
- From the PEARS homepage, hover the cursor over the Track menu and click on Coalitions:
- The Coalitions list displays. Click the Copy Multiple Coalitions button:
- The Copy Multiple Coalitions list displays. By default, records from the current reporting period are shown. Click the filter button to select a previous reporting period.
Once the desired filters have been selected, click Apply to show Coalition records that fit the selected criteria.
- Click on the check box next to every Coalition that needs to be copied to the current reporting year:
- When all applicable Coalition check boxes have been marked, click the Copy button at the bottom of the page:
- The Coalitions list displays. An alert confirms that all Coalitions selected in step 4 have been copied, and the copied Coalitions are shown in the list:
- Check the copies to make sure all copied data is applicable to the new Coalition records. If needed, edit the Coalitions and save changes.
✓ TIP: By default, your Coalitions list shows records that you have created in the current reporting year. Filter to select Coalition records from previous reporting periods after you click the Copy Multiple Coalitions button.
✓ TIP: The selected Coalitions have been copied to the current reporting year. If you do not see the Coalition records you have copied, you may need to click the Filter button and select a different reporting year or reporting period.
✓ TIP: By default, “(Copied)” is added to the end of each copied Coalition name. Edit each record to change its name, as needed. To edit a record, select its name, then click the Edit button.
NOTE: Data from the General Information, Coalition Members, and Evaluation sections is copied to the new Coalitions. Meetings & Events are not copied, as the details reported are likely to change from year to year.